American Red Cross
315 W Nora Ave
Spokane, WA 99205
North Central (main office); service locations vary
American Red Cross volunteers and staff work to deliver vital services - from providing relief and support to those in crisis, to helping you be prepared to respond in emergencies.
Each day, thousands of people - people just like you - provide compassionate care to those in need. Our network of generous donors, volunteers and employees share a mission of preventing and relieving suffering, here at home and around the world.
Volunteering with the American Red Cross
Our volunteers touch lives in the community every day. They are the heart and soul of the Red Cross and are dedicated to bringing help and hope to their neighbors when it is needed most.
How would you like to help?
· Disaster response: responders (in the field) or dispatchers (work from home)
· Administrative support: volunteer onboarding, engagement, or database management
· Biomedical services: hospitality and registration at blood drives
· Support military families: family follow-up via phone or presentations at Fairchild AFB
· Lead a team: cultivate your leadership skills and make an impact across our region
Red Cross training is provided to all volunteers at no cost.
Start your Red Cross story today!
www.redcross.org/volunteer or call Kari Strain to discuss opportunities (509) 679-8795